Vespucci Beach Party: GTA Online Social Club Event Weekend
Rockstar Games is notorious for planning excellent online social events utilizing their fantastic Rockstar Social Club. Recently they announced that this weekend they have an event that is sure to pull in a lot of casual fans back to their current gen consoles to partake in. Utilizing the new Beach Bum Pack , this Vespucci Beach Party event starts Friday November 22nd and lasts through Sunday November 24th.
So, what does that exactly mean? Well, check the lengthy explaination provided by Rockstar!
Special Event Playlist
Available this weekend only is a special Social Club Event Playlist of new Jobs curated to test your mastery of land, air and sea:
- View of Vespucci (Parachute) Show some Vespucci beach bums the true meaning of ‘spaced out’ with this steep parachute descent from 2980ft. See how many checkpoints you can hit before opening your ‘chute.
- Up the Creek (Bike Race) Dirt bike point to point going along Cassidy Creek and e nding at the Alamo Sea. Shred from gravel and pavement to the beachfront and try to trump the rest for fame and fortune.
- Water Rings (Sea Race) A challenging and scenic boat race weaving around the islands North of Paleto Bay. Tip: Look out for a ramp to help you get one over on your competitors.
- Vespucci Beachfront (Team Deathmatch) Stop the gentrification of Vespucci Beach dead in its tracks with this Team Deathmatch around and on top of the businesses along the beachfront.
- Grass Route II(Race) In this sequel to the original popularGrass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- Sundae Driving (Bike Race) Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
- Procopio Beach (Team Deathmatch) Home to an infamous truck stop, Procopio Beach has long been known as a place where people come to blow off steam, and this Team Deathmatch along the shoreline at the foot of Mt. Gordo is no exception.
- Gone Coastal (Sea Race) Hug the coastline, pull off some breakneck turns and leap over treacherous rocks and islets in this rough race that starts in the LS River and takes you through the Palomino Highlands on the East Coast.
- Turn the Tide (Race) In this off road Race along the coast, up to sixteen speed demons leg it out across Procopio Beach and the North coast down through Paleto State Beach to Paleto Cove.
- The Cove (Parachute) Enjoy the stunning vistas as you rapidly descend towards Paleto Cove by Mount Chiliad… but not so much th at you forget to open your chute. Prepare for a long free fall from 7500ft, weaving and diving between checkpoints and the drop zone.
Three Ways to Join
- Look out for the button prompt in the initial GTAV loading screen (visible to Social Club members only)
- Follow instructions on the loading screen when transitioning into GTA Online from Story Mode (also only visible to Social Club members)
- Select Online > Playlists > Rockstar Playlists > Vespucci Beach Party on the GTA Online Start Menu
In-Game Vanity License Plate Awards
We’ve reserved 20 special and unique vanity license plates to award top performers in the Event Playlist Leaderboard for each Job ac ross both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. By the end of day Monday November 25th, we’ll award the following plates to the 20 people who achieve the below (plates will be added to your collection in your iFruit app).
- VESPUCCI (360), AMPED UP (PS3) View of Vespucci – player with the max score who made the quickest descent
- SURFS UP (360), UP CREEK (PS3) Up the Creek – player with the best overall time
- SEAMAN (360), POINTBRK (PS3) Water Rings – player with the best single lap time
- HANGFIVE (360), HANGTEN (PS3) Vespucci Beachfront – player with the most kills
- SUP BRO (360), SUP BRA (PS3) Grass Route II – player with the best overall time
- SUNDAED (360), CRUISING (PS3) Sundae Driving – player with the best single lap time
- WIPEOUT (360), SURFSUP (PS3) Procopio Beach – player with the best KDR
- BIGSURF (360),GOCOASTL (PS3) Gone Coastal – player with the best overall time
- SURFINLS (360), TURNTIDE (PS3) Turn the Tide – player with the best overall time
- THECOVE (360), LSSURFER (PS3) The Cove – player with the max score who made the quickest descent
Note that in the case of two players getting precisely the same stat, we will decide on a tie-breaker stat at our discretion.
So get in there and enjoy some new goodies, new jobs, and join the GeekSwagg Crew while you’re at it!