5 Reasons Why You Should See “Neighbors” This Weekend!
Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne lead the cast of Neighbors, out TODAY! This hilarious film is a comedy about a young couple suffering from arrested development who are forced to live next to a fraternity house after the birth of their newborn baby. Neighbors is directed by Nick Stoller (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get Him to the Greek). Check out Heed’s top 5 reasons why you should see this movie:
1) It’s HILARIOUS! From the opening scene to ridiculous ode to Abercrombie & Fitch at the end! On the one hand, “Neighbors” is rather raunchy & extremely inappropriate (in the best way), but on the other hand it has a sensible, moralistic quality that in its own way balances the film and adds to the comedic genius.
2) Women across America will probably love Zac Efron even more for the obnoxious amount of times he’s shirtless and guys will begin doing 700 pushups every day for the rest of their lives (at least I will)!
3) It’s not too long! If you guys are anything like me, I loathe comedies that are too long. It’s timed perfectly and ends well. I promise you’ll be out of the theater in well under 90 minutes!
4) Seth Rogan and Rose Byrne are just flat out funny together. The chemistry between their characters is undeniable.
5) Lisa Kudrow is in it. If that isn’t reason enough, than I don’t know what is. (Long live Phoebe!)
Check out the trailer below and head to theaters TODAY to see “Neighbors” starring Seth Rogan, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne!